Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: July 29, 2026 3:48 pm
But the huge hole that has to be dug to find it...that will damage the pavement...
didnt even know that was a thing
That is the only way it would live on in WA. The auditors HATE it. They do not know how or what to do with it, except maybe King County.
supposedly Fannie Mae, the USPS, etc etc are not government either...
Basically the same thing here. At some point it will go away (maybe it did this session or last?) and no one will know. Like a tree falling in the for...
I do not think that is abuse, it sounds practical. Having a road in front of your property improved is generally a benefit to you. I remember one smal...
@chris-mills Well, the buildings certainly have relation to the lines, at least in that drawing, so that might be considered a monument, but how do ...
I do note that they say the WSRN is free, which is not the case as far as I know. But they have Android Micro Survey and the receiver for $999. That ...
Well, there were more reasons to upgrade. Mainly, there are a lot of sats up there that those old Topcons do not track. As well, the cost of replacing...
As you know we have (had) a torrens system here in WA. (65.12 RCW) And no, it never really caught on, and from what I know the most used portion of t...
How do they establish locations? Surely, they have bounds of some sort on boundaries.?ÿ
If I know how, have the tools and the time, I pretty much do any work. Variety is the spice of life!
BTW, you can run them off motorcycle batts, so if you have good cells in the rover, then just run the base with the motorcycle bat. That connector th...