Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: July 29, 2026 3:48 pm
Isn't that the truth!
But what about a boundary line agreement, creating a legal description of an easement, etc. Those are not subject to the platting laws, right??ÿ ?ÿ ...
I would run the levels through the same turning points. It does allow you to see where you made your blunder. I cannot see any reason not to do so. Th...
@dave-o?ÿ Pre-fancy screens (the old husky would "display" the points, but...) we would tie flagging, it definitely helped in the woods, when you wou...
Any sized document ends up coming to me in a title report as an 8-1/2"x11". Perhaps that is why? ?ÿ And they could help a lot if we could reduce mar...
One day we went out an asbuilt water in a plat. The boss was not happy when he had to pay for repainting the fire hydrants. That pretty much cured me ...
How would they do against an EMP from a nuke?
The last paragraph is pretty key as well. They have the ability to jam much of Europe right now with existing systems in the field. So, even if they d...
Who wants to be in charge? If you get paid more to have someone else take the risk and worry, what's the pull?
@dougie?ÿ I know $150k a year!!!
I too switched to iphone...the alarms and the sounds kill me...What do you mean I cannot set a different volume for each alarm? Am I a cave man??ÿ And...
I try to keep that bias out of my head.
Hard headed...1000%
@jph?ÿ When in the field and starting work on a new suburban subdivision next to an existing one, invariably an owner would come out and tell me that...
That is the kind of thing that would make a broker cynical. If you have a stipulation, say it up front. If she had created an easement benefiting the ...
We have the definitive answer. Good enough for me.
The death of GPS would essentially break our finance system, our communications, our transport, etc etc etc
If you get west of the cascades, double or triple that $350k for a home. ($828k in Seattle right now) ?ÿ 170/85= 2 times salary 850/2= (I am not ma...