Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: July 29, 2026 3:48 pm
And...free
You’re supposed to read the deed??? Next I suppose somebody will suggest that the surveyor does his own research. Where do you get crazy ideas lik...
@norman-oklahoma Some additional background. We had some push back from a planner about our plans. And, to be fair, this is a very rare set of facts...
LOL, I was hired to come in and create a system of reports for this sort of asbuilt on a project. I believe the people I replaced were referring to st...
My answer is, "Yes!" The code (to me) clearly is allowing further subdivision that is subject to the full platting process, full review, and approval...
Often, the area of the uplands is a question. The reason that a shoreline is meandered in a small lot survey is for much the same reason they did so i...
Pivot. Change is inevitable.
The zombie thread rises.
Horizontal isn’t bad but the elevation is what usually gets blown out If the elevation is truly "blown out" do not trust the horizontal. I have bee...
Getting acquainted with my new R12i. So far, it seems to be performing well under ‘heavy tree canopy’. -- attachment is not available -- Laughs...
Many times I'll be doing research for a survey and note that many of the LCRC forms were last updated many, many years ago even though said corners ha...
@nate-the-surveyor Just wait till we start chasing coordinates with the new 2022. What year will it be 2022?
6" flat engineers scale that will slide in pockets This is a good idea. Or a template.
Full deregulation would be better than what is proposed. Is this a joke? Why does how many lots in the subdivision matter? If you dont need a ...
Probably, the final answer would lie in the platting law in effect at the time of the plat. But, I would wonder: Is the original map still available...