Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: July 29, 2026 3:48 pm
Have any of you came across a plan that was clearly your work but someone has manipulated it by stripping all identifying features of who created the ...
@dmyhill Perhaps his wording was lacking, but I think he was complaining about surveying the deed vs the evidence of the boundary. Perhaps I'm wrong. ...
I really hope he takes the education about measurement errors and tolerances, I vividly remember being taught about measurement in the most basic o...
Correct is an identity, not a distance... The hard part is whether to assign that identity...then what to do with that identity.
Posted by: @pythagoras ↑ Btw one of the surveyors I spotted using that also uses this: BOUNDARY LINES SHOWN AND CORNERS SET REPRESENT DEED LO...
No one mentions this, but if you assume that each length measurement is accurate to ±0.05 feet, then the computed area has an uncertainty of ±4.7 sq f...
So... a little backstory/reminder... The reason I didn't originally consider Option #2 at all is basically because it's EXACTLY what POB did when the...
If you are just looking for plastic caps, these guys are fast and the caps are high quality:/p> If you are looking for metal monuments, Berntsen's qu...
Option #2: This method would simply move the existing forums to an "old forums" area with read-only capabilities. Every thread would retain its URL o...
By looking straight down on a globe, the Equator looks like a circle. View the same globe directly from the side and it looks like a line. Now ...
Surveyor Bob S. gives Mr. Soandso a cost estimate and time estimate. Mr. Soandso gets smaller number from Surveyor A. Hat. Surveyor Bob gets call fr...
Surveyor Bob S. gives Mr. Soandso an estimate and time estimate. Mr. Soandso gets smaller number from Surveyor A. Hat. Surveyor Bob gets call from M...