Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 5, 2026 6:18 pm
As Williwaw is well aware, that hissing sound is rarely a rattle snake in Alaska. The bear spray hissing in the suburban, sure gets immediate attentio...
Williwaw, good to hear you are still around. I just thought you were burried in work, but in reality you were almost burried. Not many people get bonu...
90% of our work is in remote areas, so shipping is the norm. If flying commercial you are limited to the carrier's weight and policies. Since a local ...
Leslie, my local Topcon has offered equipment for sale when a surveyer has died suddenly to help out the family. Shawn suggested contacting the compan...
In Alaska there is a common joke that you can record your shopping list if you have proper margins, and pay your fees. Document must be signed, and al...
Maybe it is a hashtag and they want you to visit their site. 😀 Number sign | Meaning & Symbol | Britannica number sign, versatile symbol (...
We have found it in our interest to bring a whip antenna with 25' of cable to most jobs. It is not often used, but it sure can save a lot of time when...
We travel quite a lot, boats, planes, and wheelers. We have used Golf bags, PVC and ABS tubes, and now snowboard bags. As John-Putnam has suggested fo...
I did see that the 780 has 1/2 the channels of the r12.
Thanks again for the replys. We have worked with the Javad Triumph years ago, and will not be going that direction. I have purchased from Mark Silver,...
I also have a hard time throwing out a vest that has seen too may years. Been repaired MANY times and proud of the use, wear, and repairs, some really...
Thanks for the thoughts. Being an elderly gentleman I don't look foreward to changing/learning new software. Being a thrifty person I do not like the ...
Working remotely to me means flying for hours, then riding a boat for another 8, and living on it until the job is done. The thing that this has in co...
Spring Cleaning? Still looking. Den
Kieth, I have not found a source similar to the Leica PDF. There is the Topcom museum page: I have found Surveyconnect.com to be very helpful if yo...