AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
dbussie
dbussie
@dbussie
Free
Joined: February 10, 2014 10:07 am
Topics: 5 / Replies: 7
Reply
RE: Which software?

Thank you!?ÿ That helps a lot.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Which software?

Thank you.?ÿ I've discovered how expensive those softwares are so I have been looking into the Autodesk options since we already have it and I am thin...

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 1288
Reply
RE: Terramodel - Offset HALs and Station Equations

I have a station equation on my main HAL of Bk 625+00 and Ahd 625+81.89. I have the VAL drawn in correctly with a horizontal segment drawn in between...

11 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Terramodel - Station Equation in VAL

Yes, the post above yours from Eddy Creek worked perfectly for me. Sorry I forgot to update this.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Terramodel - Station Equation in VAL

I'm sorry, I don't think I explained my problem very well. I guess what I really want to know is if there is a way to add a station equation to a VAL...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 662
Reply
RE: Terramodel Coordinate Scroll

You're awesome! Thank you!

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1262
Reply
RE: Terramodel Links Questions

Thank you. That is how I turn them on and I always make sure the right layer is selected but for some reason when I refresh my screen there are times...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 972