Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Chill, JeffMy dad used to tell about the volunteer fire department in his hometown.They weren't paid but they got to keep all the charcoal they could ...
We have those in California.They are stamped RCE.....;-)
Be careful what you wish for. You might get it.
Do lawyers and doctors and realtors and engineers have their services taxed, too?
Milwaukee.
Source of Long Line Inverse Position formThank you very much! That's the book!It's not easy reading, to say the least. I still haven't figured out w...
The "classical" resection is a pair of angles measured betweeen three known points without any distance measurement. (See Problem Corner problem numb...
Have you applied for a subscription to all the free surveying and engineering magazines?
panic? pffffttt...I have a new phrase to go with "It ain't a mistake until it's poured in concrete."!Now I can add "Concrete is easier to move when it...
The original comment was "I know for sure you can't use a plumb bob..."I didn't think you should.
And why couldn't you use a plumb bob, except for not knowing how?
And be sure to get the seller's real estate agent to pay for the survey.