AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Sight Survey color printing

I have the Brother MFC 6490CW printer with 4 cartridges.I don't use autocad. The software is titled "Sight Survey" (now owned by Carlson).

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 923
Reply
RE: Traversing on top of the World

Just imagine if he and Daryl Moistner worked together!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Laser measuring tool

Triangulation next time, like I had originally planned!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with a Survey

The house isn't even parallel and perpendicular. Look at the dimensions.

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 713
Reply
RE: Value of files

Just put them out at the curb in sealed boxes with a sign on each:"Do Not Take".They will be gone before sun up the next day.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for EFBURKHOLDER

The radius of the surface is entirely different than the distance from the surface to the center of the ellipsoid.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Name the Wild theodolite and Why?

I thinks he's actually trying to measure the width of a .....never mind.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem

Wrong!Spledeus has the correct answers above.I have verified them independently by a direct solution.(Highlight the blank white space and they will ap...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem

Problem, questionI get the same exact answers you do with a direct solution.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem

I have a simple, direct solution.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem solving poll

No. It's a simple geometry/trigonometry problem.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dead Chainman

I've occasionally used a rear chainman named A. Spike.

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 898
Reply
RE: Looking for one of these

Why not just hang a plumb bob and adjust to where it points?You will still have to adjust the bubble another way. I use the alidade portion of the in...

13 years ago
Page 73 / 85