AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Because it wouldn't be legal

Brad Ott, post: 332114, member: 197 wrote: Gotta have your fun where you find it. We were being harrassed by a neighbor once while setting points on...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite Formulae

I thought you were going to ask us what our favorite formula was. I like tanAtanBtanC=tanA+tanB+tanC.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: seminar on attorneys writing legal descriptions.

Tell 'em not to leave out the calls to monuments: "...to a 2 inch iron pipe tagged..." It's not saving anybody time, except maybe the typist, and adds...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem No. 318

Well, here we are 6 pages deep now so here's my answer (everyone else was right). Attached files Prob318ans.pdf (21 KB)  Prob318sol....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New and need help

Are there really 21 million licensed surveyors in Indiana? (Going by your number)

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ashtech Promark 2's (3)

I have five just like that (without the tribrachs, but with bi/tripods and 2 meter poles) if anyone wants to buy 'em. Includes two download cradles...

11 years ago
Forum
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 843
Reply
RE: Leaves of Three‰Û?

I'm so sensitive to poison oak that I think I'm breaking out on a rash reading this thread!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment Bargain?

I always liked the radio ad for the free "toy Yoda" at the car dealer. (The ad only worked on the radio.) When you got there you got a free StarWars ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: California metes and bounds

Yes. You have to be an idiot to be an attorney.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ECR or BCR, does it matter which is which?

I was taught the BCR is on the main street and the ECR is on the side street. The plat and/or lath should clarify the situation if a grade sheet with ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem No. 310

Holy Cow, post: 325858, member: 50 wrote: OK, Mister Geometry Teacher, it has been 10 days now. We all agree the answer is 40. We are ready for your...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem No. 310

Yep, the answer is 40. Attached files pr310sol.pdf (2.2 KB) 

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 19
Views: 1274
Page 64 / 85