AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE reference manual

ekillo, post: 324266, member: 773 wrote: Dave, I can use it, my contact info is good. Thanks,Ed Killough, NCPLS I can't seem to find your contact in...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE reference manual

rfc, post: 324231, member: 8882 wrote: Just out of curiosity...what software does your new DC run? TDS Pro on a Ranger

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1011
Reply
RE: Deleting a job in Survey Pro

Thank you, one and all.I never would've thunk of that!

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1504
Reply
RE: Pulling stakes

Just tell the contractor you did some rechecking and found two of them to be wrong.That should worry him a little.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How temperature affects EDM measurements

It only takes one to spoil your survey.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How temperature affects EDM measurements

When the judge asks "Did you apply temperature/pressure/ppm corrections to your measurements?" you had better be able to answer "Yes, M'am!"

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll

If I have to do it, then lawyers will have to do it!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll

Not in California

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Least Squares Adjustments

"Adjustment Computations, Spatial Data Analysis" by Ghilani & Wolf (Wiley)

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why does this corner look like a shotgun?

Did you lose a roll of hundred dollar billswrapped in a rubber band???I found the rubber band.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Find coordinates for Radius Point

If you don't like distance-distance intersections with the radius, use the perpendicular bisector of the long chord and the radius for a bearing-dista...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: "Phase ambiguity" puzzle

Puzzle TTT200 views and no solutions???

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 602
Page 65 / 85