AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Platted Utility Easements! Help appreciated!

It doesn't go through the middle of any parcel, unless the parcel you are buying is LOT 6 and LOT 7. It appears to be the southeasterly five feet of L...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Accrual or Cash

I heard one guy say he was going to pay off his wife's credit cards, and if there was any money left over... If I win I'm going to spend it on wine, w...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: EDM history

The City of Los Angeles bought dozens of Hewlett-Packard 3800's right after the February 9, 1971 Sylmar earthquake to assess ground movement.?ÿ The th...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's be extra careful out there...

73 years old??ÿ I resemble that!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Estimated taxes

There is a penalty for failure to pay less than 77%(?) of the taxes dues for the year. That's what I'm trying to avoid.

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 726
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 634
Reply
RE: Data Collector Platform

A banjo, but with lots of water.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1077
Page 47 / 85