Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Aren't they really partial surfaces of a frustum?
Thank you all for your input.
We had an acting Party Chief one day who didn't have any curve drawing tools for his plat so he drew everything straight and curved the north arrow.
Forget the wood crap. Get "Weather Guard" units to suit your needs.?ÿ They're not cheap, but will last forever.?ÿ Lowe's will beat Home Depot's prices...
"It takes $XXX worth of our time to do it.
Obvert is a verb. I've always called the inside top the soffit, the flow line the invert, and the horizontal line through the center the spring line. ...
Verbal agreements aren't worth the paper they're written on.
Make them prove it.
Last but not least, we always asked the candidate if they were offered the job would they take it. Some people go to interviews for practice I guess.
My data collector clamps to the leg of the tripod. I haven't seen a laptop that would do that.