AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Best starter data collector and software for Nikon DTS 520 total station

I started using Surv CE with?ÿ my Nikon 520, but when I dropped the data collector one day it never worked again, and couldn't be fixed! I then went t...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Profile board error

And while you're at it, add "profile board", "crosstalk road" and "traveler" to my dictionary.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Quote of the day

Is he also the one who said "It ain't over until the fat lady sings!"?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: oNE rINGY dINGY

And then there was the brain surgeon who called a plumber to clear a clogged kitchen drain. The plumber had it clear in five minutes, and handed the s...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Stakes for Coral

Wire flags set in small diameter drill holes in the solid coral?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: morons

I just know I'm attracted by it.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi, from Northern CA

And the pay now is $73.73 per hour for journeyman.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: total station prism

Why not run a test? Set up your instrument and reflector about 200 feet apart. Point the reflector directly at the instrument?ÿand take a measurement....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: HP48 GX Repair

www.vintagecalculatorrepair.com ?ÿ (I got that from the californiasureyors.org website)

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Locating sag in electric line between 2 telephone poles

A catenary weighted at equal intervals with equal size weights will form a parabola.

8 years ago
Page 46 / 85