AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Dan Patterson
Dan Patterson
@dan-patterson
Free
Joined: February 3, 2011 7:29 am
Topics: 121 / Replies: 1151
Reply
RE: crossing traverse lines

Tom beat me to it. I think the "reason" is that you want to check the summation of all the interior angles of the closed polygon against the (n - 2) ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Electrician may have the answer

Yea well sometimes I feel like I am already funning a lending company.....I've got one PITA that keeps paying half the invoice everything 3 months to ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Comparing OPUS-S and -RS

I think I prefer OPUS-RS.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pounding oak stakes into frozen ground

I do it all the time. I use a gad. It sucks. I try to keep some of the shorter hubs available for this. I've also found a large 36" double head te...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1200+ acre Boundary Survey

Nate The Surveyor, post: 404063, member: 291 wrote: 1200.00 Race ya to the bottom??

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1200+ acre Boundary Survey

I can do that job for $2,000

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Certificate

Sometimes they go very cheaply here but that's usually a bundle. Like you do the title survey, flood cert, and new description and charge $300 each o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Certificate

Getting it from the FIRM? Are there benchmarks on the FRIM? Around here there are not, but I know places in PA where there are. Could he be using G...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Intentional?

Is that a CST rod? Mine is the same way.I think my Seco rods don't have the missing decimal...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How do I create an Autocad 1 to 1 Scale Drawing from a Terramodel File?

John Putnam, post: 402835, member: 1188 wrote: If I had to guess, the artichoke is looking for the drawing to be scaled to inches. I can not recall t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How do I know it's not stolen?

Sounds like the people who lost it committed insurance fraud. I guess they "accidentally" reported the newer, more expensive one being stolen so they...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Wrong deed reference

Sounds like a typo to me. Isn't this patent ambiguity......like obviously wrong? And also, they could not have conveyed the wrong lot and block by d...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 29
Views: 1220
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

Dude, $14k for the whole setup? Granted this is the older model, but wow!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying the neighbor's improvements

Mark Mayer, post: 402455, member: 424 wrote: Reflectorless is no longer a novelty. It's something every survey needs to stay competitive. I probably d...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying the neighbor's improvements

I show features on the adjacent property sometimes if they are close to the property line. Also, I think the tree shooting hi-jack came from discussin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

JEFLS, post: 402433, member: 1771 wrote: .....Most of my surveys are small, 1/2 acres to 60 acres. Almost all of my surveys are in the woods, with ver...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

Plumb Bill, post: 402414, member: 226 wrote: Agreed, but if I remember correctly from a demo the Geomax has a far superior reflectorless capability co...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

Rich., post: 402374, member: 10450 wrote: Don't look further than the focus 35. Surveypro is super duper easy. I mean basic and super user friendly. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

My advice would be to just get a data collector with the right software, and then you could use pretty much any robot. I would not buy a 15-20 year ol...

10 years ago
Page 8 / 64