Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
My understanding was the opposite, that the program was cancelled and not going to restart...
Surveyors still use them occasionally. More importantly is that they were used often in the past, and you will be required to follow in the footsteps ...
An RTN is a "real-time network" giving the surveyor the ability to use only his GPS rover, as opposed to having to set up a base station everytime.It ...
yep yep yep
at command line type: -layer;at options prompt, type: on;at layer prompt, type: *Same to thaw, except at options prompt type: thaw
My first "real" surveying job the owner ALWAYS had something for us to do. I must have tied ribbon to thousands of 60d nails over the years. We also a...
What are the markings? Is it just the small cross? or is that a line above and another line to the left of the cross?
I have the HP T520 36" and I love it. The main downside is that it's fussy about the alignment of sheets. I finally just accepted the fact and exclusi...
Here you go!