AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
CV-Nevada
CV-Nevada
@cv
Member
Joined: May 26, 2022 5:30 pm
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:13 pm
Topics: 12 / Replies: 258
Reply
RE: Plumb bob design thought

@tom-bushelman But as cold as brass. 😉

9 months ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 2134
Reply
RE: The State of the BeerLeg (RPLS.com) 2026

Thank you for all you do Wendell ! I wish you and Angel a Happy and Prosperous NEW YEAR!! 👍

9 months ago
Reply
10 months ago
Reply
RE: Whopper of a solar storm hit last night, a G4: Severe

View from southern Nevada last night. This was not a sunset. Pic taken after sunset and facing north. I used RTK today and didn't see any issues. ...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Shoot The Sun

Back in my Artillery days we did other ‘astro’ observations but simultaneous observations of the sun from two separate stations was our go-to field ex...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Spitballing at the Office

@field-dog Am I misunderstanding? I thought I read Moe's post as discussing an overlap?

12 months ago
Reply
1 year ago
Reply
RE: APWA Utility Colors

@norman-oklahoma I the areas I work the APWA color code is the standard. I agree that a new and individual color for storm drains should be added.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes I wonder

Thank you for providing that reference, I will keep a copy that I can refer to when I need to reference something referable.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Dwelling?

I dunno, maybe we should remain focused:.... Split level Ranch, homo-sapiens nuclear family habitable domicile with blue curtains. 🤓

1 year ago
Reply
RE: What's the weirdest thing found while surveying?

@stacy-carroll In service or not, I think your find would have inspired a 'canine moment' for me. 😉

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Aspiring surveyor in my first year of classes - give me your best advice!

If you have not already, I recommend joining the Young Surveyors Network. "Modeled after and closely tied to the International Federation of Surveyo...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Aspiring surveyor in my first year of classes - give me your best advice!

Another quick note: Be sure to keep a good record of all of your work experience and ask any employer to do the same on your behalf. I believe most...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Aspiring surveyor in my first year of classes - give me your best advice!

Good Morning, “I don't personally know anyone who is a surveyor”. Get yourself some exposure to surveyors, the various work environments, actua...

1 year ago
Page 3 / 14