AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
CV-Nevada
CV-Nevada
@cv
Member
Joined: May 26, 2022 5:30 pm
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:13 pm
Topics: 12 / Replies: 258
Reply
RE: Intrusion

Do you mean: billing the client for the unwarranted (false intrusion claim) delay? Sorry if I'm not reading this correctly, but it sounds like it is ...

2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: Florida will let your crew sit for the exam if you sign a letter. Would you?

I am taking the position of being fundamentally opposed for the reason I am about to state. I have witnessed for years and seemingly more-so now with ...

3 weeks ago
Reply
RE: Now I really want one

The new 'economy model' They now come with a free tack ball!

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Get your final product perfect before it leaves your office in any form

@holy-cow It probably made the story more accurate? LOL!

2 months ago
Reply
RE: New legal description trend

@not-my-real-name Good Point! 😊

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Bumping up to a standard parallel

@holy-cow If I understand your description correctly, it sounds like there would have been enough excess to make Section one standard, with a tier of ...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: GLO BLM Website

@holy-cow "My source? It's incredible. Absolutely incredible. People are saying it's the greatest source they've ever seen—many people, very smart pe...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: GLO BLM Website

Humm, I just tried the GLO link from the " Nevada Land Records" site and it did not work. Perhaps the site is temporarily down?

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Get your final product perfect before it leaves your office in any form

Thank you to Divine Bovine for your sage advice. I am certainly but not proudly guilty of a few of your mentioned oversights in my past (hopefully all...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: The power of 'No'.

@holy-cow True that!

3 months ago
Reply
RE: The power of 'No'.

@norman-oklahoma 🤭

3 months ago
Reply
RE: What was posted this date in 1996 '97.. on rpls.com?

Going off memory here but as I recall there were debates between Richard and others concerning the merits of fence lines being considered as evidence...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: What was posted this date in 1996 '97.. on rpls.com?

@holy-cow I still chuckle once in a great while when I recall the Richard Schaut 'mistletoe post'. 🤣

3 months ago
Reply
RE: 0.004

I suspect he is talking about adding or subtracting to the length of a line plotted in CAD. The labeled distance will remain the same if you add or su...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Solomon Jones and Suzie---Road Builders

Yes, your link works. That was/is a fascinating story. Thank you for posting this!

4 months ago
Reply
4 months ago
Reply
RE: Chapter9, 1st Edition, BC&LP (1957)

Thank you for posting this. I don’t see this invaluable chapter repeated in later editions?

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Witness Monuments

The BLM makes the distinction that a Witness Monument is 'on- line' either short or long (on a prolongation) of the subject corner. The BLM calls them...

5 months ago
Page 1 / 14