AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Curiouser
Curiouser
@curiouser
Free
Joined: November 27, 2019 8:43 am
Last seen: September 17, 2026 8:05 am
Topics: 2 / Replies: 21
Topic
Reply
RE: Boundary Survey research procedure

We have a process here that's very similar to the 'mosaic' process that someone else posted about. We call this process 'comps'. We often work with...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Virginia State Specific Exam

@rdh_pls sure, send me a message with your email address, and I'll send you a link with access to the folder

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble Deciphering...

looks to me like: "...Ditch as now constructed on the south east quarter of section 36 township Eight (8) North Range (?) five feet of the something M...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Virginia State Specific Exam

I have a whole bunch of pdf materials in my Google Drive that a co-worker shared with me after he passed the PS and the VA-specific exams. I'm happy ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: History of Surveying in Virginia and old regulations etc.

Hey Jeff, this sounds like a really interesting project you're taking on. Keep us updated on how it goes. If I come across anything I'll definitely ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Words I’ve learned from reading old deeds.

Keep these coming! I love this stuff!

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Prep for the FS exam

Keep in mind the FS is a national exam. It isn't state specific. The materials I used the most were the Surveying Solved Problems and Surveyor Refer...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Overuse of VRS

I can't add anything to the discussion on best practices, but I'd like to ask if you guys have some sources (books, websites, courses?) for learning a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hierarchy of monuments in boundary

I believe what he's referring to here when he says "artificial monuments fixed by the surveyor" is the original monuments set by the "first surveyor"....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Line Tables - renumbering

?ÿ If I understand your situation correctly, you should be able to do it like this: if you execute the command to start a line table, and then pick t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Calamity of a survey

I'm not licensed (yet), and although I've been working as a technician for 22+ years I don't have a lot of exposure to boundary disputes/discrepancies...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mentoring

Jerry Mahun's website is full of helpful stuff too. He's linked in the notes for a few of those videos, but here it is again: ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: CARLSON TEXT FROM ms TO ps

If you're still struggling with this, I have a couple of suggestions: Check the text style settings for that text style.?ÿ Command STYLE should bring...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mice

I'm also using a Razer Deathadder Elite.?ÿ My husband has a different Razer mouse for gaming and I used his for a few days when my last wireless mouse...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Collaborative online learning

For what it's worth, although I'm not licensed (just a survey tech) I make a point to keep up with self-education.?ÿ I've personally paid for online c...

7 years ago
Page 1 / 2