AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ctompkins
ctompkins
@ctompkins
Member Founder
Joined: December 7, 2010 5:47 pm
Last seen: September 25, 2026 6:49 am
Topics: 80 / Replies: 535
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

I can only speak for myself here, but the amount of wisdom, information, connections, useful data, data that challenged what I thought was doing right...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS Rover & T2 Base For Sale

shoot me an email please. I have questions. [email protected] Still interested.

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Javad LS Rover & T2 Base For Sale

I am very interested. Please PM me.

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: BRX7 vs. S900A vs. S631

I just purchased the iGage (stonex) receivers and they are solid, 10k out the door. You load software to your phone and run. The hardware is well buil...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 1219
Reply
RE: Canadian surveyor moving to the US

I don't know what part of FL you are interviewing, but FL is f@#$% hot in the summertime. I don't mean just "oh yeah it stays in the mid 90s", I am ta...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: BRx7 vs. Javad

I have used both and here is my experience.?ÿ ?ÿ 1. The BRX7 is absolutely worth every penny and as accurate in tree cover as the JAVAD. I got fixed...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Project Surveyor at Croy Engineering

@flga-2-2 ?ÿ Our office is right behind the Big Chicken.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Project Surveyor at Croy Engineering

@andy-bruner I will do that... I do need some ammunition to keep him in line, and to answer your original question, Don did not retire, he moved over...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Project Surveyor at Croy Engineering

I guess it depends on the flavor of southern you use in your daily speech. Most pronounce is with the typical southern "Marie-tuh".?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 708
Reply
RE: Utilization Rate Goals

@james-fleming I got a good laugh out of that one, mainly because some days it feels like we are just on the outer rim of the eye of the hurricane.?ÿ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Utilization Rate Goals

@lurker no, Iƒ??m trying to get a handle on what realistic marks are across the board.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1093
Reply
RE: Non Payers

We require a 50% retainer upfront for most non-commercial transactions. Residential clientele. This weeds out non-payers for the most part and increas...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: R12 (Rover) / R8 (base)

Thanks for all of the input! I have some decisions to make.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: R12 (Rover) / R8 (base)

@jitterboogie I should have listed my equipment. We have the Trimble R8 Model 3s that are upgradable to use GPS, GNSS and GALILEO.?ÿ

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 2367
Reply
RE: Billboard Easements

Georgia has a permit system like most states and a really clean mapping system with ArcGIS for all of the billboard permits in the state. ?ÿ ?ÿ T...

6 years ago
Page 1 / 31