Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
Bought out the old equipment from an engineering firm where the owner retired with no heirs to the business. I bought all of his surveying equipment including this gem.
This is a 6002 GPT Topcon 2" gun. I just had her cleaned, bought a new battery for her and it will come with both the battery (2 total) and the Carlson DC. This is a sweet setup for side work or if you want to use it as a daily workhorse.
It comes with everything shown in the pictures. I have a video too if you want to see it work.
Asking $2850. No rods or prisms, but legs, Carlson Surveyor + and the Topcon 6002 GPT.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D3RKtkgtjIT4f0eAb-ADWPlbrU7dL4gU?usp=drive_link
Posted : December 27, 2023 1:36 am