AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
crid54
crid54
@crid54
Free
Joined: October 17, 2013 5:42 am
Last seen: March 31, 2026 1:35 pm
Topics: 0 / Replies: 38
Reply
RE: Building Concrete Pillar Monuments - Any tips?

I have seen good ones and bad ones. I think the bad ones have more projecting above ground than below. I think that there is some settling that occu...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Lazer Printed Lath??

Another solution without a problem.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC5 + EM120 radio

I had one EM120 that would not work with the new TSC5 it was purchased with. I swapped EM120s with an older TSC5 and everything worked. The newer EM12...

2 years ago
Reply
2 years ago
Reply
RE: Reading old USGS level notes

I think the first two numbers are some kind of internal BS. I never found a use for them. Third number is distance from initial mark or start of the l...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Best network adjustment software

StarNet is very fast for editing and inputting data. Being able to see all of the input data, move input data into an order that makes sense, perform ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Star*Net v.11

I have V7. Does V11 have improved plotting? V7 has some quirks and bugs.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How many VRS are using Galileo and Beidou?

Michigan now has a port for all four constellations.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Star*Net ANNOYING cut and paste behaviour

I set Wordpad as my .dat file editor and edit the .dat files externally. No issues like you are describing.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access - Road Template?

You can build a road in Access. I went from Survey Pro to Access. It was a difficult transition, but doable. The softwares have some similarities, but...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Staking - SX10 or S9

Hated the SX-10 for layout. Stick with the S series.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble SPS985 Batteries

If they are the same as R8 batteries, I have found that the ones from Batteryfly are pretty good. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: National database for survey monuments

@stlsurveyor Just the right amount of snark.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Did you know?

@field-dog *Salt water coastline. -A Michigander. Largest shark free coastline.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: HELP NEEDED: Looking for some referencing/display help for GPS stakeout w/ Trimble TSC7 data collectors...

That sounds like a great feature. Unfortunately, Access doesn't have it. Many sites have me chasing a stake point around because I can't maintain a me...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld GPS Unit Recommendation for Visual Corner Searches

BackCountry Navigator Pro will do most of what you want. You can export your Cad lines to a .kml and load them into it. Predownload aerial images so y...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Jobxml to .dat With Traverse Data Types StarNet.

Have not had any of the converters generate "T" observations. When I want to have my data as a traverse, I edit the .dat file from "M" observations to...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Tribrach

Don't see why it wouldn't fit. We use all Leica tribrachs with our Trimble equipment. Can't beat a Leica tribrach.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: What am I looking at

Correct. Nice unit. No controller, though. Pretty useless without the Pathfinder Office software, too.

8 years ago
Page 1 / 2