Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 25, 2026 10:03 am
As a surveyor in the public sector, my client is also the public themselves. I owe everything I can do for them. And this is especially true since gov...
It was good to meet you also, Doug, and I agree that it would have been great if more time was available to swap stories, e.g., that assumed elevation...
Almost as bad (and maybe worse, for that matter) is when software messes with things that it absolutely should not. Just recently I had prepared a pre...
Now if someone could write a Star*Net to Columbus format translator and vice-versa, that would be fantastic IMO. Hmmm... the cogs are turning-
LOL, that's exactly what I remember CTB as. WSDOT hasn't used it in many years now, but our pay item ticket books still had CTB listed until not all t...
I sometimes think RPGs would be more effective than GPRs, at least in some situations 🙂 GPR technology has come a long way in the past few years for ...
I made sure I could go this time- I put in vacation leave for the time and footed the bill for the conference entirely on my own.
From experience, you will on occasion need to wipe off your 360?ø prism and perhaps the backsight glass as well in order to get a return. Chris Mills ...
I can only imagine how the Kingston Trio would put this scenario into a song... 🙂
The Leica 0.0mm = -34.4mm thing is frustrating and nonsensical IMO. Ideally, Leica should either state THEIR prism constant equation of 0.0mm = -34.4m...
Why would I wink at the TRUTH? 😉