AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 12:57 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1433
Reply
RE: TSC3 Battery Pack Question

I would suggest sticking with the OEM battery pack. Years ago I took the battery from my Carlson data collector to Batteries Plus to have it recelled...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing Alley Vacation in My Deed

In the US, it would depend on whether the easement was created for the State, County or Town, in the vast majority of cases, no adverse possession can...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing Alley Vacation in My Deed

It has not been said that the easement was for the benefit of the public, therefor, if it was not a public, therefore, what authority would local offi...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing Alley Vacation in My Deed

Honestly not enough information to form an opinion. Jr. Sr. Rights or simultaneous conveyance with reversion rights? With no documentation filed on ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: I have a Sonarmite but no boat. Suggestions?

At least one day a week when the fish are running, we are only 15 miles from the coast.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: I have a Sonarmite but no boat. Suggestions?

If it's something that is going to sit on the shelf for most of the year, why invest in a inflatable that will also sit on the shelf and slowly dry ro...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Land grant names for sovereign nations

In the original 13 colonies the King handed out large land grants to many of his wealthy loyalists. Some of those grants were contested by other coun...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Remote CAD drafting

I prefer to keep all drafting in house. I have, in the past, tried outsourcing some of it but found it too hard to manage without inhouse control.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: River sections software recommendations

I have been a Carleson user for 20 years and have always used ACAD as my drafting interface. I currently run C3D as my CAD platform in SurvCad and if...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't complain to the reviewer if you haven't done your due diligence

Sounds to me like something that is a viable complaint to the Board.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't complain to the reviewer if you haven't done your due diligence

"This made the complaining surveyor unhappy because he really didn’t want to physically go to the site to see if things matched or not. He wanted coor...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Another solo software question

DocuSign for signatures/seal, professional PDF version for plans and documents.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Fractional Sections, Triangulated

These type questions may not pop up in the state specific portion of the original 13 colonies, but to get licensed in a Colonial state, you are toast ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Computer died

Third vote for Dell, I have a Dell G15 edition laptop and love it. I run Carlson SurvCad with C3D as the CAD engine and can run multiple other progra...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Land grant names for sovereign nations

Providence RI is actually Providence Plantation.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo to small shop owners question

I just looked on eBay and you can get the full version of MS Office 2021 Professional for less than $100, it comes with the activation key.

2 years ago
Page 9 / 75