Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 4, 2026 12:57 pm
if it hasn't been officially created, what is it not conforming to, the subdivision requirements? If the subdivision requirements have not been met, ...
A non conforming lot/tract is one that requires a variance because it does not comply with the zoning ordinance(s). If the subdivision has not been a...
I have never heard any term used for a deed for an illegal split but, getting back to the 20 year old survey, no public agency is going to accept a 20...
It sounds to me like it's not the deed that is "illegal", but it sounds like the subdivision is. If the subdivision was never approved and filed is d...
I've had a few guys kill a new TS in stranger ways.
That method would take too long in an Olympic or any other sanctioned event. The want the results in real time to move the competition on and I'm sur...
The demo version gives you a limited number of command calls and if you are not a Carlson user, you will blow through them quickly. I think that the ...
Where it lands is the point to measure to, not where it slides or bounces to.
Almost everything distance related for sanctioned events is surveyed and certified. I had a gravy gig for a while certifying the bulkhead distance to...
I don't understand the point when you are working in +X and +Y in the field and negatives in CAD. Both the field work and CAD files rely on 0,0 orien...
I have no idea how to address your issues but am wondering why you work in negative coordinates. Is there a reason for this?
my point is, don't navigate muddy water without knowing what the bottom has in store for you. It could very well sink your ship in the unknown.
"This job at this point is “just for a basin” I don't even know what that statement means but there is no way that I am touching that job without all ...
There are a lot of comments in this thread discussing ED. Some stating pennies on the dollar compensation and others somehow thinking that the affect...
I submit tons of easements to local and county agencies, the descriptions and exhibits are always reviewed and the drawings are required to be in Stat...
The office reliance on photos is just a waste of time and more data to store. If the photos are not generated by scanning, lidar, drone flights on yo...
It is not unusual here in NJ to come across deeds that include only a reference to a tax map and lot and block number and, for some strange reason, it...