AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: My First Drone Photogrammetry Project

This whole thread is very interesting to me. The equipment and software is always an expensive investment, sounds kind of doable for the hard costs b...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Point Labels

Allen Wrench, post: 420048, member: 6172 wrote: The biggest weakness of Carlson Survey as I see it is the lack of customization in point labels. That...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: coordinate transform help

Drilldo, post: 420076, member: 8604 wrote: I have what seems to me to be a bit of a strange coordinate transform problem I need to solve.I have a 3D g...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What happened to the respected surveyor???

kabonski, post: 417754, member: 1518 wrote: This is also the case in the United States. Surveyors were once very highly respected. I love what I do ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics in estimates

Texian, post: 416989, member: 10243 wrote: A scenario I am encountering for the first time as a relatively new small business owner. Any feedback/sugg...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you bid a Topographic Survey?

voidintheabyss, post: 416909, member: 11972 wrote: The company I work for does Topographic Surveys. We do existing schools, and empty/wooded tracts.Fo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Free Antivirus software

Williwaw, post: 412729, member: 7066 wrote: This thread comes at a somewhat timely moment as last Friday I was informed that the company I work for wa...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I am looking for a reasonably price desktop program to make aerial photographs.

Cheap is not the answer, maybe beating the path to retirement is the answer, hope that does not sound rude.In today's business forum reliable and fast...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying

John Giles, post: 414156, member: 57 wrote: Hope all are doing well.I haven't posted in a while. I've been around just lurking here and there.Just fin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Charging for a new certifcation

Larry Best, post: 414425, member: 763 wrote: I finished an ALTA on a commercial property 3 months ago. Took 3 months to get paid. There's a recent his...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Free Antivirus software

Robert Hill, post: 412550, member: 378 wrote: Another antivirus software post ...Downloaded Bitdefender to an older laptop (Dell Win7)Didn't want to g...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What type of monument is it.

Squirltech, post: 408952, member: 11959 wrote: I'm going to guess that it's an axle, or at least part of one. That was my thinking as well.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, it had to happen...

JPH, post: 408438, member: 6636 wrote: Just met the biggest a$$-hole ever, in over 25 years of surveying.We were on a power easement that went through...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: To GPS or not to GPS, that is the question

Charlie c, post: 406942, member: 6798 wrote: I am considering the purchase of my first RTK unit and am confused by the vendors I have been talking to....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Certificates Item C2(h)

It would be the ground shot at the foot of the stairs. The elevation at the foot of the stairs may be higher of lower that the LAG as the LAG is shot...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Certificates Item C2(h)

andrewm, post: 403601, member: 10888 wrote: C2h is lowest adjacent grade at lowest elevation of deck or stairs, including structural support. So I th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I passed!: The Sequel

The road to being licensed is difficult. I became licensed in 1993, my approach to the exam was a little different. The first time I sat, I sat afte...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I passed!: The Sequel

old2969, post: 402277, member: 12214 wrote: It was a wilder ride than I ever could have dreamed up. I entered in school and this profession during the...

10 years ago
Page 75 / 75