AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: Looking for career advice

Keep the effort up.?ÿ It took me a few years after I became licensed to get into office.?ÿ That was 30 years ago and I worked hard to climb the ladder...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where are all the up and comers?

@bstrand I've been a PLS for 30 years and I can tell you for a fact that the professional working relationships are a two way street.?ÿ I've been invo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I need to rent Trimble robotic setup for one day, Sussex County, New Jersey. Recommedations?

Your best bet is Allens Precision equipment rentals. Allen Precision Equipment ƒ?? Allen Precision Equipment

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Shingles

From 2004 to late 2007 I shared the responsibility of running a satelite office with a PE friend of mine.?ÿ Somewhere around the middle of that time f...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Shingles

@toivo1037 there has been a shingles vaccine widely available for years now.?ÿ Your primary care provider should easily be able to administer it.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Retaining Wall Requirement

Local codes will dictate that but typically, and slope over 3:1 should trigger a wall.?ÿ With a 6' side yard, one would think that you would generally...

4 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: '3rd party' software companies (like MircoSurvey): What's their future outlook?

@field-dog Sadly, that's the direction that things are heading.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: '3rd party' software companies (like MircoSurvey): What's their future outlook?

Equipment manufacturers are increasingly not playing nice in the sand box.?ÿ Pretty sooon, all the major manufacturers will be totally propriatary.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: It is nice to be known

@flga-2-2 LOL!?ÿ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: It is nice to be known

@flga-2-2 You two crack me up!?ÿ BTW, he needs to give her some money to dye those black hair roots before I take her out.?ÿ LOL! ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: It is nice to be known

I've been dealing with what used to be a small operation in 2000 for my stakes and lath, rebar, flagging and the various other supplies.?ÿ The owners ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Overhead Utilities Distribution Line and ALTAs

To add to my previouse comment, you did your job showing existing conditions at the time of survey.?ÿ Who is an Engineer that is making determinations...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Overhead Utilities Distribution Line and ALTAs

If you located the pole and strung the lines servicing the building, how is that an encroachment??ÿ If a title search can't reveal anything other than...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Will Autodesk Negotiate?

@bstrand I run Carlson withCivil 3D as my CAD engine.?ÿ?ÿ

4 years ago
Page 43 / 75