AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: 4 year degree requirement

In my opinion, 2 year degree or not, if you have the progressive experience and professional references testifying to it, you should be able to sit fo...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 1257
Reply
RE: 4 year degree requirement

I would not say supremely but I'm not without the education.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 97
Views: 10281
Reply
RE: Senate Bill 1786 (2024) - The Florida Senate

"It would appear, absent any other information, that land surveyors would no longer be considered professionals in the eyes of FL law." I'm wondering ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lou Marchuk

I've never met Lou but in my 40 year career, he was always held in the highest regard. His legend will live on.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Senate Bill 1786 (2024) - The Florida Senate

Does this only apply to "exiled professionals"?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

In my state we don't file surveys or include survey narratives. There could be many reasons that a found corner is not accepted and a calculated posi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Water boundaries

This is not a situation that involves a navigable waterway, it is a manmade lake where the dam and the lake are maintained by an HOA. The adjoining de...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

The facts are presented on the face of the survey. The Professional opinion is rendered by showing the boundary lines, corners found or set as well a...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

I guess it's maybe only the wording we differ on. Walking lawyers and officers of the court through our findings, by my definition, makes us expert w...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Confirmation what is this

Try doing a charcoal rub on paper to see if you can raise the text, like people do on old head stones.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

Please understand that I am not arguing with you but, simply debating the judicial aspect of the conversation. By any definition of the word "judicia...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: CAD cogo point and symbol displays

I am in no way a skilled drafter, when I am working in Carlson, or even A CAD I know enough to be dangerous. I create my layer names and import my te...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

"When the court does decide the location, they still turn to us to locate, mark, and memorialize the lines and corners." I not certain in what context...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

The wells are on the property and cannot be tapped directly from the wells. The mineral rights sales agreement said, in no uncertain terms, that the ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

That is only true to a certain extent. One cannot know where the courts will adjudicate the line(s) to be. In NJ, all land dispute cases are heard i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

The original 13 colonies (colonial states) are much different than the PLSS states when it comes to how boundary lines are constructed. We are metes ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

I guess it depends on where you are located. In about 2007 I found a great retirement property in West Virginia. After scouring the state, I finally...

3 years ago
Page 23 / 75