Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
I wish that I could see all that you wrote while replying one by one on your points. The fact of the matter is that there is no studying to the test ...
Combined household income is that of the married couple and does not include children, adult or not. Needless to say, it will vary from town to town ...
What I said is that most who are enrolled in the NJIT program are part time students as they have full time jobs. I did not say that the program was ...
I totally agree with you that surveying has changed dramatically over the years. The problem that you mention as being one and two man crews is just ...
The shortage in Bergen County is likely no different than the shortage in any one of our counties, or, for that matter, nationally. When you speak of...
"One of the reasons that the NJ State Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors supported the education requirements was the dismal passing r...
I can't see how the word "proposed" would lead to any confusion but I also don't understand why the client would push back on filing the easements bef...
I'm assuming that the Attorney is representing your corporate client or another business entity that requires some force of business to be represented...
I had a request, just the other day, from a potential client reach out to me last week telling me that he wanted a fence staked across the front of hi...
If the HOA or the previous owner had given permission, this would be a non-issue. Not saying anything about the occupation for 50 years does not indi...
2008 was the perfect economic storm and is yet another reason that our profession lost a lot of people to unemployment and many companies did not surv...
I agree with some aspects of what you are saying but not others. When it comes to the one man crew model, I've been clear on that in the past in that...
As I continue to follow this situation, I realized that I should have provided a link to the original story that was published in the local rag sheet ...
Please read my follow up post and let me know what you think of it.
From roughly 2013 to mid to late 2023, demand has far outweighed supply, even during the pandemic. With rising interest rates and increased material ...
"One Call" mark outs can be off as much as three feet, generally, but I've seen worse. The purpose of locating these marks is to put the stakeholders...
That is not necessarily true. In NJ, the push for the degree requirement started with the full backing of the NJSPLS. The premise was that a degree ...
I think that's absurd. I was licensed in NJ in 1993 and am contemplating going for my FLA license in the near future. Because of the age of my licen...