Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Cathy Costarides
Free
Joined: February 15, 2011 9:28 am
Last seen: October 3, 2026 6:50 am
Last seen: October 3, 2026 6:50 am
Follow
RE: Use of Titles in Name Block (Sir, Dame, etc)
Tom Adams, post: 363839, member: 7285 wrote: I tried using DDSM behind my name once but it really pee-ed off one of our posters, so I quit it. You c...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Use of Titles in Name Block (Sir, Dame, etc)
Pretty sure that the gal in question is just as Southern as I am, no nobility, but who am I to even wonder such things....I'll asked if it comes up ag...
11 years ago
Forum
11 years ago
Forum
Replies: 16
Views: 2843
RE: Leila Denmark
Hi Andy!Yes, She was truly one of a kind. I met her when she was 105 - she was still living in her house by herself at the time. I had one of the mo...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Does AutoCAD Desktop 2009-2010 work with Windows 7?
ok, cool. Thanks everyone for the feedback.Cheers and throw me a cold one.Cathy
16 years ago
Forum
16 years ago
Forum
Replies: 6
Views: 1346