Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
BS Surveying
Free
Joined: January 14, 2015 4:43 pm
Follow
RE: Stolen GPS Base Set-up in So. CA
I have a sign on my base that says DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE
10 years ago
Forum
RE: So, you want to be a surveyor?
How 'bout the "Redhead"
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Carrying the Instrument
I have seen other guys pack it virtually horizontal over their shoulder and not have any problems, but I just can't allow myself to do it. Done it fo...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Carrying the Instrument
Ya'll sound a lot like a bunch of girlie men!
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Carrying the Instrument
YA''ll are bunch of pusses
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Surveyor's in video games
Here is sunscreen for you.
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Surveyor's in video games
Here is sunscreen for surveyors.SPF 400
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Carrying the Instrument
Been in business since 1989. Never, ever have I boxed or carry an instrument by the handle! Leave it on the tripod and throw it over my shoulder alwa...
11 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 7
Next