Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
As much as we complain about Lawyers they have a purpose. Writing a clear understandable easement document is one of them. Just leave the location des...
The Municipality can only vacate the rights they have. They may be able to vacate the rights of the public but only the individual property owners can...
In 1975 I was working on a bridge job in Philadelphia and a PennDOT Surveyorand crew showed up to do some Right of Way work. I was amazed to see him d...
I have two metal ones in excellent condition with chair, drafting lamp, vyco board cover , plan drawer and tool drawer and the holder for the electric...
When was the last time you changed the battery on the data card?
Yeah, Did that already also found a vague reference to softdesk, This file is circa 2006.
I have replacement battery packs made at my local batteries plus.it is simply 6 rechargeable AA Batteries and a little circuity.16 Dollars in stead of...
It's possible that an Architect hired a surveyor without knowing you did a previous survey. I had that happen with a Vol, Fire Company I previously be...
Jumping past the question of changing maps etc. If the client spends the $425 and gets the house removed from the "Flood Zone" how many thousands of d...
HOW DO YOU RIDE THAT THING?????I can imagine the reaction of motorists sitting at a crossing while the cross arms come down and you come trotting alon...
In my area of practice, Southeast Pennsylvania, the recording of a subdivision plan itself does not create new parcels until the first deed from that ...
My file (job) numbers are YYMM## for example the third job to startin december 2013 would be 131203 and them I have a database cross indexThis has w...
In Pennsylvania a "mortgage survey' would require a proper boundary survey. Any boundary survey would require a Professional Land Surveyor. There is n...
Odd shaped lots can be difficult. As a Borough Zoning Officer as well as a surveyor I have run into this problem a few times. First choice would be to...
Related question-VerizonI use Consumer Cellular for my personal phone. It is on the AT&T network. They allow you to change your service plan witho...
When writing a description I will include a Tax Map Parcel number in describing the ajoinder but I also include the current ajoinders name and deed ci...
Makes me think of a storyNot an Aqua Water Valve Locator But.....Purchased at a n auction of old surveyors gear
I do Zoning and Code Enforcement for a small municipality. There are frequent occasions when I would like to demand a survey before issuing a permit b...