AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
brad-ott
brad-ott
@brad-ott
Member Sustainer
Joined: July 2, 2010 2:17 pm
Last seen: September 9, 2026 4:54 pm
Topics: 615 / Replies: 5563
Reply
RE: Hurry up and Wait

@flga-2-2 word, brother, no bad, all good.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hurry up and Wait

@norman-oklahoma why not specify dates?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hurry up and Wait

@flga-2-2 appreciate your thoughts, but I would disagree when it comes to price shoppers. Plus, rather than implying some sort of “guaranteed” deadli...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hurry up and Wait

Hard to click “like” on those two stories, but I did it anyway. What a world we live in. Seems like work comes and goes like waves.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hurry up and Wait

Jobs not won equate to money lost. I understand your point. But, I think Uncle Paden has also commented along these lines, “I’ve never lost a dol...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hurry up and Wait

Here is a conversation I just had last week with a local friend who has a long time remodel business: It occurs to me, that I never ask my potential ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hurry up and Wait

I just give them the terms of my “yes”. This quoted off the top of my head in a typical proposal: “If we receive the signed contract and non-refunda...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Are eastings/northings values or lines?

Enjoying this one. Appreciating the mutually respectful dialog (dialogue).

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New FEMA Elevation Certificate

@antcrook very nice. Thank you!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: You guys! Big move incoming...

Ya gotta save all of Paden's stories! Yes, please.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: You guys! Big move incoming...

Whichever works best for you, master.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: RPLS.com swag has begun to arrive...

As far as I am concerned anything I send can be used for beer if you so desire. A-men, brother. I like stickers.

3 years ago
Reply
3 years ago
Page 2 / 309