Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Lee D, post: 420658, member: 7971 wrote: If the FAA really wanted to go after the shooter they could, it's illegal to shoot anything down period. I th...
makerofmaps, post: 420668, member: 9079 wrote: Parked vehicle ok. Moving vehicle not ok.Fly for Work/Business Below are the basic things an operato...
Jim Frame, post: 420660, member: 10 wrote: I've been watching drone developments as well, though I still don't see a business case for it yet. One th...
FL/GA PLS., post: 420634, member: 379 wrote: [USER=6939]@Bow Tie Surveyor[/USER]What type of tablet are you using? Everything I've read suggested the ...
Here is a follow up video that Altavian just put out on the test project:[MEDIA=youtube]zWZLlLWVen8[/MEDIA]
geopro_consultants, post: 420387, member: 9959 wrote: How did you remove the trees and vegetation from you final results? I let AgiSoft do it's initi...
paden cash, post: 420276, member: 20 wrote: Tell Mr. Engineer you want to be a partner and your terms are 50% of the gross fees. In other words, spli...
Cameron Watson PLS, post: 420302, member: 11407 wrote: I've recently produced similar results on a larger scale. It was a 44 acre kids summer camp in...
rfc, post: 420296, member: 8882 wrote: How much did the software you used, cost? Using a trial version, but AgiSoft Photoscan Pro is $3,499. It's not...
spledeus, post: 420288, member: 3579 wrote: Accuracy.The underlying data is more important.Take the power pole. They don't care of their location is ...
A GIS is a geographically linked database. The mapping is only half the battle. The other half is building and managing the information contained with...
aliquot, post: 419946, member: 2486 wrote: I did a quick search and couldn't find any more information. Any Georgia surveyors know the outcome?Just ou...
aliquot, post: 419925, member: 2486 wrote: A two second goggle search found examples of eminent domain surveyors in legal trouble.Here is one result ...
Duane Frymire, post: 419845, member: 110 wrote: If you want to own land in the U.S. there is an implied consent to allow carrying out our system of ca...
aliquot, post: 419802, member: 2486 wrote: But a non voluntary taking requires a court order, so a judge should have to order access if your state onl...
I think a stronger argument could be made for a right of entry for a pipeline survey than for just boundary surveying. With a pipeline the survey is g...
beuckie, post: 419298, member: 2245 wrote: For x and Y it's ok and usable. For z-value only for rough terrain work, volumes,... Not for as-builts. Ove...
Ryan MacNeille, post: 419199, member: 12579 wrote: Hello all! I am Ryan MacNeille, the Data Operations Manager from this video. I appreciate the conve...