AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: Applying Drones to Surveying & Engineering Today

leegreen, post: 419094, member: 2332 wrote: That's really odd that they did not include the GCP's. Since the GCP's need to be applied first, then proc...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Applying Drones to Surveying & Engineering Today

leegreen, post: 419055, member: 2332 wrote: I tested Bentley's Context Capture, Topcon now supports it also. It has most of the features as Pix4d. Bes...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: "Survey without benefit of title"

I have come to the realization that unless you have a real opinion of title that is signed and certified to you and your client by a genuine attorney,...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Certify to client's attorney?

ekillo, post: 418432, member: 773 wrote: Would it be wrong to ask for additional compensation to add the attorney?Maybe you give it in exchange for th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Why don't we ask Title Companies to certify to the Surveyor

Maybe surveyors should adopt the title insurance business model and stop offering opinions on the location of the boundary. Instead, just survey a bou...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Why don't we ask Title Companies to certify to the Surveyor

FrozenNorth, post: 417200, member: 10219 wrote: I think the short answer to the problem is that title research is not a profession. It's a technical o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Shopping - What Kind of Tablet do I need?

leegreen, post: 415889, member: 2332 wrote: I use the Ipad Pro 9.7" with a 3d printed extension $10.With the IPad Air 2 and a protective case, you'll ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: No Ground Control Needed.

I requested some information from them. They are right up the street from me in Gainesville. Their test bed is the Santa Fe College Gymnasium parking ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: State of the Drones 2017

I found it interesting when he commented on Trimble pulling out of the drone market surmising that there wasn't lot of money to be made there.I also f...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1333
Reply
RE: FAA Part 107 - Remote Pilot Airman Certificate Training

GMPLS, post: 410426, member: 8404 wrote: I paid $99 for I spent an easy weekend taking the webinar and passed the test on Monday.GreggOK, I am back fr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: One little lot survey. That's all it takes

Around here (North-Central Florida), most of the lot surveys are ordered by title companies for real estate closings. The two most valued qualities t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed stakers dilemma

LRDay, post: 413752, member: 571 wrote: Nowhere in all the buzz over this is it suggested that a surveyor may be of help either. Of coarse if the sur...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: House too wide for lot

Mark Mayer, post: 413645, member: 424 wrote: I'm really not clear on what "certify to all encroachments" is supposed to mean. [SARCASM]That means loc...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed stakers dilemma

LRDay, post: 413721, member: 571 wrote: amici where the states title insurance companiesOh yeah, and the Title Insurers bemoaning the fact that there ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed stakers dilemma

LRDay, post: 413721, member: 571 wrote: Yeah, that's what most had assumed int Utah, it ain't so until the judge says so, issue run all the way to the...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed stakers dilemma

James Fleming, post: 413711, member: 136 wrote: Title is what; boundary is where Yes, but isn't it the expectation of the law that the opinion of "wh...

10 years ago
Page 5 / 42