AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: This Jobs a Day at the Beach! (pics)

Scott,Nice pics. I noticed that you are using a backpack to transport your Robotic TS that is similar to mine. What kind of backpack is that and how w...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo Surveyors - How do you hire a helper?

> Have you tried breeding yet? I'm really quite fond of it! > > :)> > NYeah... but he's only 7 and I would rather not put a machete in ...

13 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: PLSS baseline and meridian question

In Florida, I have rarely ever seen the meridian called out in a legal description. I myself have never included it to any description I have written....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 2nd Principal Meridian - Initial Point

Tallahassee Meridian - Initial PointHere is me (with the white shirt & tie) with some of my classmates from the University of Florida during a fie...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 2nd Principal Meridian - Initial Point

Brad,Here is my picture next the sign as well.and here is me pointing it out.The park that it was in was pretty grown up, but I could still walk on th...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 515
Reply
RE: Projections

> > SPC is a projection. LDP is a projection. Projection, Projection, Projection... as a realtor would say Location, Location, Location... it's...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Projections

> SPC is a projection. LDP is a projection. Projection, Projection, Projection... as a realtor would say Location, Location, Location... it's all ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree Surveying Techniques

Tree TagsI noticed that some of you mention tagging the trees you locate. I suppose you mean those numbered aluminum tags that you can by from forrest...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: A while back I posted a question about Continuing Education

I'm a little biased but I use Landpro Seminars

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree Surveying Techniques

Also, when you do a tree survey, do you pretty much have to bet on clearing the underbrush over the whole site to provide enough visibility to shoot a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree Surveying Techniques

> After a couple of inefficient attempts at tree location, I found it was easier to flag all of the desired trees before breaking out the instrumen...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree Surveying Techniques

> I got a call today to do a 22 acre tree survey proposal. I have never done a tree survey of appreciable size and it makes me nervous coming up wi...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 3508
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Surface Add Point

I have never had much luck adding or deleting points from a Carlson surface. I would get voids in the surface like you are talking about. I have just ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Expert Witness Rates - Why so high?

> I have noticed a couple of threads recently talking about expert witness testimony and the rates charged for said testimony. The upper limit I he...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 3420
Reply
RE: TDS Survey Pro 4.5.3 - Bogus Data

> Are you using a Geodimeter/Trimble 5600 robot?I am using a Topcon AP-L1.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Being called as a witness.....opinions

So you were called as a fact witness, but were designated as an expert witness? Was that some slight of hand maneuver by an attorney?

13 years ago
Page 32 / 42