AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Bob in NH
Bob in NH
@bob-in-nh
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 3:53 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 48
Topic
Forum
Replies: 4
Views: 679
Reply
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 676
Reply
RE: Laying out a right angle with a 200' tape...

for quick and dirty- a folding 6 foot rule will do the same. 3 segments, 4 segments, and 5 segments.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Who's responsible for the sidewalk?

It is the same in rural New Hampshire. they come up from CT to get away from that way of life, and the first thing they want is a street light in fron...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding the corner?

"I'm sorry, I felt that you were just a Lurker bored surveyor trying to stir the pot". I don't think a surveyor would pull our chain. I do think this ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS PROJECTS

I'll be there as well C U

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Static GPS

Static GPS from 2011

13 years ago
Reply
13 years ago
Reply
RE: Windowing out L5 GPS in RINEX file

br>check this out, the option is a click away

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ashtech L1/L2 Down Load Program OPUS Help

I sent you an email through this site

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Descriptive calls

330 x330 square? isn't that more like 2.5A

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 23
Views: 2639
Reply
RE: Is there an Ashtech Support Forum?

Hi,I meant to fire up the offending unit and cycle it one more time to get an additional file. My theory is that sometimes it spots a session in a bad...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Is there an Ashtech Support Forum?

If you have memory left, go out and collect a new additional file. Sometimes that will make a difference??

13 years ago
Page 1 / 3