Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:41 pm
It would seem that a more general formula would be $A times the number of corners times a factor for difficulty of locating+$B times the perimeter len...
Google finds some more about them:Wisconsin Magazine of History, Spring 1980 pp. 233-235 "A Cartographic Riddle" (1 page only for free)"In the summer ...
A quick scan of the list in Dodds, _Original Instructions Governing Public Land Surveys of Iowa_ finds:Henry A. Wiltse deputy surveyor 1844 contract ...
Hay, Holy Cow...Bull? Back to anatomy class for you.
I recall an article that I thought was by Jerry Penry about July 2003 in Professional Surveyor magazine about "high accuracy surveying" that had a goo...
Common Law Rule CodifiedKent brings up an interesting point. What if the ROW was not taken equally out of the properties on each side? It could be a...
That picture of me was taken at the New Salem, Ill. historical site 2 or 3 years ago when I was admiring that solar compass from the museum in Springf...
It depends.