AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:37 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9717
Reply
RE: One thing Kent does which I wish would catch on....

Coordinates have been at the bottom of the list because in the past they were not easy/likely to make as accurate in an absolute sense, and relative l...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Google Earth sufficient for Lat/Long on a Elev. Cert.?

There are places where Google Earth is off more than 66 feet, so you would need to check how well it matches some points around the point of interest....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Unique calls

Nobody's going to bump 0.04 over with that baby.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Economical Control Point for Expansive Clay Soil

DG2502_ROD/PIPE-DEPTH: 13.4 meters(Not my picture)

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Economical Control Point for Expansive Clay Soil

I can't see how a driven rod of any length in any soil can be depended on to be horizontally stable to better than cm level.I've seen lots of USGS and...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Would you take this job?

moved response to new thread

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 464
Reply
RE: I guess this makes if official HP 48GX for sale

GTS-2BThe GTS-2B sold for $435.00 plus shipping.

16 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Softball field layout

What, no curling? A while back someone on one of the forums described a chain made especially for laying out a curling court.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I guess this makes if official HP 48GX for sale

sorry for confusionDuh. The post title did tell the story, but since both items had been discussed in the thread I disregarded the title.

16 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: I guess this makes if official HP 48GX for sale

I guess this makes if official HP 48GX for un-saleI'm confused. I see it HERE still available for another 22 hours unless you do something kill the...

16 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Softball field layout

Not quite what I'd call a clear and unambiguous spec.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: radians anyone

One radian is the angle where the arc equals the radius, which turns out to be 57+ degrees. That fact is worth remembering in order to mentally check...

16 years ago
Page 497 / 501