Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:37 pm
nawYou are both assuming that there was a bridge over a watercourse, but there is no evidence of them on the plat nor the surveyors notes that have be...
>"Lucas's example was ridiculously easy"and still there isn't overwhelming agreement. Sad.
Garfunkel's Testimony As To Stobs ?Garfunkel wasn't just a lot owner. He was the developer and served as the surveyor's assistant. He followed the s...
There is no difference in kind between this case and most resurveys, only a difference in degree. At what point do you say the description needs to b...
My Dissent With Jeff Lucas and Garfunkel SubdivisionOk, I'm not an LS, but I have opinions that disagree with Paul, and hope others will agree or disa...
If that worked, it would save the cost of E&O insurance. Giving back the fee on a one or two jobs during your career would be cheap insurance.But...
Aren't there situations where this is legitimate? I'm thinking of a possible scenario which would explain the two markers a similar distance apart at...
Found pipe horizontal on surface.
Deral matches what I get from Corpscon within 0.001 ft, AFTER I remember to remove the degree, min, sec punctuation. Dang, that program needs to comp...
It's been mentioned before on the forum that some manufacturer needs to sell a locator with the standard features PLUS an electronic dip needle mode s...