AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:37 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9717
Reply
RE: Topo 1000 feet off site for Subdivision Approval

Excellent answer, but tough rules and discretionary waivers build power and control, so not every regulatory body will give up control.

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 1107
Reply
RE: Witch of the Day Results

I've seen my brother-in-law and mother-in-law do it. My wife tried it with some success. I went over the same ground with absolutely zip nada respon...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Witch of the Day Results

Did you try a Schonestedt for comparison? That's pretty deep but a long vertical pipe would have a strong signature, even if it was hard to find the ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Tax Deductible Items?

I don't do Taxes and my CPA does not SurveyThe companies that sell the tax programs sure aren't cutting prices to compete. They all have about double...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: some people...

Not same one.The hobbist benchmark hunters identified that one in this recent thread as being PID EN0401 from Texas, which C&GS/NGS marked as dest...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Constructive critisium please.

TO A POINTI think he copied the "TO A POINT" from the deed language that he wants to preserve. He did not use it in his own new portion.And it's peev...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Constructive critisium please.

Constructive criticism please.Mainly, I think clarity would be served by better separating the old description from the new easement description. Tri...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: some people...

What was the PID or approx coordinates?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Extending Vertical Control thru floors

>I think they use a specialized tool for this.Wild or Leica ZNL. It is like a super-duper precision optical plummet, maybe 1:20,000 or better.They...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: $300 Lot Survey

For charities, doesn't it make more sense to charge full price and make a separate donation to them? Much better way to deal with the IRS.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost two jobs to brokers this week

If your customer is the Fed Gov, then you probably can't charge them more than your "standard" fee for such work to regular clients, even if that is l...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost two jobs to brokers this week

Minimum standards? They don't need no steenkin' standards.Sounds like there is little fear of your state board?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for USC&GC Benchmark information

I'm curious to know more about the location. The 3-76 suggests Allamakee county, which of course is not in central Iowa, so I'm stumped there.I've se...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Education: What Your 16-Hour Workday Says About You!

Peter>"since September 24, 2010. 1819 hours."Help me with the math. I calculated 17 weeks, over 15 hrs/day 7 days a week. Really?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it (property corner)?

Oh come on guys - it looks like the top of ....I don't think so. Well pumps were brittle cast iron, and this thing has been bent by impacts without b...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it (property corner)?

The metal looks too thick, but otherwise it reminds me of the cover on a telescoping PTO shaft to power machinery from a tractor.

16 years ago
Page 484 / 501