AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:37 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9717
Reply
RE: Problem

I tried to search over there, but couldn't find the archives. Do they exist?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Explain "Weak Traverse Angle"

I recently learned that Star*Net has a demo mode for free, limit 10 points but otherwise full functionality. Many thanks to whoever mentioned that!I ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Text

How about Wolf and Ghilani? You probably don't have to have the latest edition - I bought the just-outdated one for less than $20. It covers classic...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Road as boundary vs found corner

That's what I thought, but wasn't sure it would be unanimous.

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1170
Reply
RE: National Flood Insurance Program is a Terrible Deal

The premium should reflect the true risk, and should be increased every time a property collects on the insurance.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Grav D

I'm still puzzling over how you measure gravity in an airplane that is subject to continually varying accelerations. Can they compare acceleration to...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Least Squares Adjustment Program

I looked at the Star*Net demo. The first thing I noticed was the order of points in their angles. Geometry classes have given angles from-at-to for ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Wisconsin Supreme Court settles long-standing boundary ....

Maybe if I studied the case record thoroughly it would be clear to me, but I'll be lazy and ask.Is the section corner (for purposes of subdividing ali...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Target Size

The actual range you get depends on the instrument and the reflective material, and probably requires a measurement to find the max range of some part...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Witch of the Day Results

It's sad how language gets tortured out of shape all the time. Steve points out some good examples. Note that chemistry is divided into inorganic an...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Target Size

For two different reflector areas each at the max reliable distance, ignoring atmospheric attenuation (significant for prism range but not reflectorle...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Aluminum Monument

Nice monument. The only improvement I can think of would be to put the LS on the left side of the line, the registration number on the right, and the...

16 years ago
Page 483 / 501