AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:37 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9717
Reply
RE: Why Not "Successors and/or Assigns"?

I thought I'd heard that if someone thinks they have a claim against you, having their name on a certification saves them the step of proving they had...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Old road retracements - R.R. vs. Hwy Degree of Curve

RR length of curve vs. HWY length of curveIt is interesting to rework the problem with PC=127+00 and 127+50 to compare the lengths. The highway curve...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Odd Coincidence During a Ring Ring

There was another guy at the (large) company I worked for whose first name was William and I'm Bill, with the same middle and last names. No genealog...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS 303 and Husky FS/2- Whats it worth

Recent ebay sales of GTS303:$1200 pawnshop?, accessories$760 little description$820 little description, maybe no charger$995 recelled, unused since...

16 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Magnetic Rocks

Slag and ores would certainly give a reading, but I didn't know there were any naturally occurring rocks that had enough magnetism to support their ow...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Watch your wi-fi connections..

It is a sad thing that designers don't seem to think about hackers before introducing a new internet capability, then work to find band-aids after the...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Pulled pins

Can he find out anything from the neighbor without starting a war?Should you look for new pins in the neighborhood to see whose cap is on them?Sounds ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Robot got wings

PVC Tubes Filled With Sand Are CheapThose look like a well-designed anchor, but I would like to see the 1200 lbs demonstrated. Results have to depend...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Boards

I didn't see anything saying the board reacted to the complaint at this point.

16 years ago
Page 482 / 501