AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 4, 2026 3:52 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9715
Reply
RE: TBC Network Adjustment

There may be a time in a project where the control data has to be locked down. But if you aren't to that point yet, combining the other data with it ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lightsquared - Major Update!

It's not clear to me how much area their terrestrial towers would cover. If they installed them outside the US, it would be a separate regulatory mat...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Okay, so I have an Iphone, now what????

Create KML manuallyOne way to make a small .kml file is to open Google Earth on your desk computer, and select or enter any one placemark, with the ic...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Open Huge Text File

I like Loyal's solution.I've used Awk and it is indeed powerful. It can do the same processing on a bunch of files in one command. But it has a supe...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Geezer Chestnuts

English:I'll agree about English Composition. I got some of my lower grades in that sequence of classes. The problem was that it wasn't just about w...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: GPT-2005

Check prices from used instrument dealers. That should be your best guide, with consideration of the fact that theirs will be freshly calibrated and ...

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Surveying "rules of thumb"

Only if you try to do it with both hands at once. 😉

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying "rules of thumb"

If you stretch out your arm straight and extend your fingers wide, with your thumb up, and set your little finger on the horizon your thumb will be ab...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: LAND SURVEYING CURRICULUM

I think you have to have graduates before ABET will accredit the program. Part of the review is looking at the tests, test results, lab books, studen...

15 years ago
Page 464 / 501