AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 4, 2026 3:52 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9715
Reply
RE: Locating Property Pins based on Location Drawing/Plat Drawin

That looks like it is probably a copy of a portion of the original subdivision plat, and not a survey done in connection with your purchase. Point nu...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Levelling Staff Expansion

Levelling Error DistributionIn leveling, only the sighting paths count. Existence of a shortcut between stations does not affect the result.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Levelling Staff Expansion

>0.23mm per metre per degree in centigradeCheck your decimal place. Isn't it 23 parts per million per degree C? If I'm awake, that means 0.023 mm ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: When are the irons close enough....

Paul, could you elaborate on what wrong he could be doing by moving monuments that aren't officially platted or relied on yet? They are only part of ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: When are the irons close enough....

I interpret this to mean these irons are all in the new phase of the subdivision, not on the boundary between phases. What tolerance would you see if...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Davy Jones, Monkey

>I heard on the news today that the Monkees set the stage for the British Invasion in the 60'sFrom Wikipedia: (I'm sure you can confirm these from ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Associated with Fraud in Commercial Real Estate

Really quite believableIf the faulty survey failed to expose a title/boundary problem that it should have, then yes they are accountable for the damag...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Barbed Wire

Educate me - what is the significance of the number 79.535 rods? "80 rod" spools aren't intentionally a few feet short are they?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation OOOPS !

Good point, Andy. It said the company didn't issue an invoice for the job. That would be more convincing evidence to me than what anyone was told, b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Planners from Sparely populated rural counties

And then anything YOU ever submit to that office is either "lost" or processed behind everything else on their "schedule", and everything is nit-pick...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I've been looking at my face...

One of my favorite songs:[flash width=420 height=315br>I tend not to follow the words of a lot of songs (melody, harmony, rhythm, instrumental arrange...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Associated with Fraud in Commercial Real Estate

As I read that they are saying, "The buyer walked out on the mortgage we gave him, even though we should have known he couldn't afford it, so we're go...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Intent

What about the rule against perpetuities? Or unreasonable restraints on alienation?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station, what's your favorite?

bit off topic but who remembers those huge HPThe calculators you describe were maybe HP9825 or similar number? I used one of those for a while.Befor...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: So I said to the college trainee

Maybe a compromise? Call it a chain if it is a tape graduated in chains and links, and call it a tape if in feet or meters?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Million Dollar Mistake?

>Thom filed the lawsuit before construction began, saying the planned home violated Lockwood Hills subdivision rules because it would be 80 feet fr...

15 years ago
Page 461 / 501