Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 4, 2026 3:52 pm
Probably better than I could have done at that age. You might suggest he put in some paragraph breaks and reduce the repetitions.
>all interested partiesOne might argue that Client A is no longer an interested party since they don't own the land?
I'm going out on the limb a little beyond my expertise, so prove me wrong, but ...I thought any valid deed conveyed whatever interest the maker owned ...
>offering pittances for partial interests. It does not sit right with meWhy not? If you succeed in getting ownership of it all and sell it for a b...
>The ODOT Coordinate System is 2350 feet above sea levelThe range in the state according to one site is from338.71 ft at DM1480to4987 ft at GL1425s...
Since it is known that your survey was off, it'll cost you big to defend or settle, regardless of who else made a mistake.
>State's surveyor set the northeast corner 1.5' short of the subdivision boundary (called for in the Deed) at the Deed distanceIf the subdivision b...
Hadn't heard that about Oreos, but I guess it makes sense. The story I'd heard was every Friday they swept the conveyors and made ginger snaps.
For some reason my wife's office is making a big deal out of pi day. One of her co-workers is a math major, so maybe that's why.I made her a pi shape...
I see that others have been looking at it since.
>If the low bid surveys are deficient and/or fraudulent and it cost the title agencies big bucksAgreed. But the original story seemed to have the ...
Change will always happen, some bad and some good.Growth can't continue forever. We need to find a workable economic model that doesn't require growt...
What Is Really ScaryThe LS analysis report will tell you if the field work is poor.
It's a tough problem mathematically. I'd be interested in any math links anyone has on how this is done. I didn't have much luck aligning the rotati...
Those sets of coordinates are both in southern Illinois. It would be expected that very small eastings and northings in any State Plane Coordinate sy...
Also try a microfilm archive of cases to see if the survey was filed with the court and copied there. They might not attach that to on-line records?
Was it a FlukeI think he must have taken some continuing education with Kent. 😉
... unless they are familiar with the neighborhood and know that there are usually problems with missing irons and distances that don't match the plat...
First Good Point, The Map Information Is AccurateA better term than "accurate" might be "self consistent". That is a good thing, but isn't the same a...