AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 4, 2026 3:52 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9715
Reply
RE: ebay-Warren Knight Transit

Not only dropped, but then somebody took off the vernier scale so the vertical motion would move. Or don't I understand the design?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ring ring attorney calling

I think it was said in an earlier discussion that the cert to successors and assigns does not increase your liability but does reduce the plaintiff's ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Fate of the COUBA Bilby Tower

US C&GS Manual for Bilby Tower Spcl Pub 158 (1940) gives specifications and some discussion of assembly and use. There's also a 1929 edition.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: A higher power

I'm sure I don't know all the circumstances. But tax-wise, wouldn't it be better for the heirs to get the property and then sell it? I'd expect the o...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: *Field Inspector Needed!!*

That's 25 minutes apiece if you do 400 in an average 168 hour work month. More time each if you work a lot of overtime. Still not enough time to dri...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Oops!

I never applied to join the Optimists because I didn't think they would accept me.I also thought about joining the Procrastinators' Club but never got...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Facebook IPO stalls

Facebook has some obstacles in its path.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice from a lawyer

I used to drive my stepdaughter crazy with that kind of answer. Near candy machine, she asks, "Got a quarter?" I check in pocket, reply, "Yes." and ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Convert astronomic azimuth to geodetic azimuth?

Mike Craymer & NRCAN helpful hintsLots of good stuff on his site. I've used his SPADE program for most of my Polaris sights. I wonder how many y...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Knock Knock - Plat Amendment

I Want To Know WhyTo meet some zoning rule?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: To the Speakers...

Speaking to a group was terrifying to me when it was required in school and I had nothing I wanted to say, and that carried over to the first few time...

14 years ago
Page 456 / 501