AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 4, 2026 3:52 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9715
Reply
RE: Tribrach Adjustment

Is there an advantage in speed or accuracy to using the adjusting fixtures that are sold?I've used the simple procedure of checking the tribrach bubbl...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you think? Does it walk like a duck?

The answer probably varies from state to state.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I don't have to show you no stinking GPS...

Yes, But You Have To Show Deviation From The Vertical

14 years ago
Reply
RE: FTP sites

Since I didn't see anybody else giving it, here's a signup link for free Dropbox.Your using the link will give me a little more free space, also.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Govt. Lot Description

I'm not an LS, but I'd have to agree with Moe. They skipped over that part when assigning Gov Lot numbers, so what else could you call it besides NW4...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving another surveyor's pin??

Bogus post or not, the responses were interesting. Surveyors can't agree on anything other than (usually) which quadrant the sun will come up in.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Somebody pulled my pin!!

At least they didn't put it at a corner you'd never seen, just because it needed one.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: After I was so rudely interrupted last week...

Don't do like the guy who surveyed my M-I-L's land. He eyeballed the curve in the road and set pins. Problem is, I can find PC and PT pins about a f...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Army Corps Normal Pool

Isn't 1929 the only NGVD?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Rural Roads

Interesting legal theory about permissive use. But I just can't see how a property owner along a road that the county has maintained for a century co...

14 years ago
Page 452 / 501