Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 4, 2026 6:52 am
Now does more combinationsI separated all the "length" type parameters and now the program does 13 combinations-all possible except for two involving ...
Elementary!Ingenious. Maybe I'd have figured it out if I'd taken the time to realize one of the pictures had it unlocked. For some reason I scrolled...
Locked Gate?I give up. Can someone give me a clue as to how opening one lock can release it?
I also dislike that "feature" of switching to miles too soon.You could do it in meters. That works smoothly.I don't suppose we could get Garmin to ma...
These are only recreation grade, not what I'd call mapping grade, which is somewhere between recreation grade and static/RTK/etc units, but can be han...
There should be a J.B. Stahl textbook on every shelf next to Brown, et. al.
Devil's Advocate>with measurements (in metric units, to one decimal place)That seems to allow xxx.x kilometers, xxx.x meters, xxx.x cm, or xxx.x mi...
OK - so how do you ....My interpretation would be that if the lot was platted at the lower limit 75 and approved, it is still a buildable lot, but for...
There's nothing wrong with modifying SPC, provided that the result can't be confused with true SPC. Just subtract off millions and hundred thousands ...
Two picky points for Nate:-Murphy's law says that if you don't make the quasi SPF look different from SPF, somebody will screw up eventually because o...
SIMPLY PUT . . .The benefits are less tangible and immediate. Goodwill, more so among fellow surveyors than title companies, so they will share infor...
It sounds like the liquid contracted in the cold and pulled the top of the container down so it was concave, then warmed up and pushed it back to conv...
2. As stated in the OP, the second fence is on a different side of the parcel.
>My client insists that he has used that corner since 1971I missed that. Does he have anything to show this, like stumps cut up to the line?
To paraphrase, I think the question is whether to accept or replace an iron that was inaccurately placed in good faith over 40 years ago, when there h...