AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 8:50 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9714
Reply
RE: MONTANA SURVEYING

:good: All that and more timely also.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fellow Surveyors; is this PC?

XLVIIII for 49 was not really a correct roman numeral. It should be IL. But it didn't look as sexy without some Xs in it. I'm surprised they didn't...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, so lightening got me computer on Friday Night

Nate, try this...I doubt a knot has any more effect than a simple loop, although I've never tried to calculate it. I suspect you would be better off ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Architects!

Complain to the architect, not the client.Complain to him about the title block issue. If you think it causes confusion, notify the planning board of...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Acres versus Aliquot

I don't think significant figures have anything to do with the situation. There are sections that are so misshapen he could have measured the SW/4 SW...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Adobe Joins the Subscription based services

There are lots of free (or nag-ware) programs out there that look like another printer in any program's print menu. If all you need to do is capture ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: how do you....

Firefox: Tools / Add-ons / Plug-ins / (pick your application)/ Ask to ActivateIt helps some.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What is this distance? "2.42 1/2 chains"

You used International feet. I think the data was in US Survey feet and I get 48.78333757 meters +/- 0.05 😛

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Gas Can Battery Holder

Old Battery Case as GPS Battery HolderHow much does it cost you when they call the b0mb squad who destroy it to protect the public, find out it was YO...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying demo for Cub Scouts

If you have another TS, although not robotic, I think showing them a sketch, shooting the distance and angle from the sketch to find the 60d you set o...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Yesterday's Gigabyte of Data

Part of the cost of storage needs to be migration as technology moves on. There are usually multiple storage media that are viable at a given time. Y...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Contaminated equipment

:good: There is probably a lot of stuff besides the survey equipment that has to be dealt with. What do they do with the rest?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Control network--first baby step

>angles, avoid those close to 180 when possibleI believe that is a truth from one situation that has been perpetuated into situations where it does...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: LGO 8.3 Traverse Adjustment

Ditto what Paul said - the analysis needs to use the total stations's angles and distances ONLY, along with GPS coordinates, but yours seems to be kee...

12 years ago
Page 413 / 501