AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 29, 2026 4:58 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9713
Reply
RE: Leaves of Three‰Û?

I grew up not knowing it even grew around our area. I saw pictures in the books but didn't relate them to anything I walked through. As an adult I l...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm no longer licensed ... so am I a nobody?

RETIRED69, post: 328072, member: 1248 wrote: He's even got a couple corners where he wants me to indicate pins found, where no pins were found and not...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed interpretation-can we get one thing straight?

>How come these guys have a license? Because the tests and continuing education are too much about calculations and OSHA rules and hydrology and no...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Base Station Batteries

If you go Lithium, be sure you have the appropriate charger. They are more particular than other chemistries, and as the early laptop Li batteries pr...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: NAVD29

In a thread a few months ago we seemed to find that the Corpscon bug was that the combined scale factor was correct if and only if the output elevatio...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sallie Mae

You can find a lot of mortgage calculators on the net. Most of them will assume regular and equal payments. I cooked up a simple spreadsheet to demon...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate and decks

This seems to be a beaucratic stupidity. Disconnecting the deck would have no influence on actual damages in a flood. Why can't they just insure the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Calc points on Latitude

If you always go exactly east, then you are on a great circle and will not follow the parallel of latitude. Hold a string on a globe. One thumb on yo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Calc points on Latitude

NGS program Forward, checked with Inverse, calculates to 0.1 mm and lat-lon seconds to 5 places. You may need to iterate between them. Pick your star...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Locating PVC Pipe

Interesting. It seems to be some variation on ground penetrating radar. " AML utilizes high-frequency radio waves that penetrate the ground to detect...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Surveyor vs Geomatics Engineer

A Geomatics Engineer is someone who has studied related subjects in school, and perhaps obtained a degree with that title. A Land Surveyor is someone...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Autolips

I heard it stands for Lotsa Irritating Spurious Parentheses

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is the Land Registration System in the United States so bad?

You can work for improvements toward a better system without trying to jump to the perfect system all at once. The first step is required recording i...

11 years ago
Page 368 / 501